Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tutorial: Kim Kardashian American Vogue Cover Look

Hello Loves!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately. I am now closing in on the end of my semester, and as you college students and graduates know, everything comes down to the wire at the end of the semester. You get assigned homework in every single class. You have to prepare for final exams. It is like being at the bottom of a pile of books and I mean a lot of books. Bad analogy? That's how I roll. I tell the best stories and use the best metaphors (*cough* *cough* sarcasm).

Anyways, I have FINALLY redone my Kim Kardashian Vogue cover look and will be showing you how to do it. And I am gonna take the next step, I will be filming myself do it! Oh lord, you guys actually see and hear me. A little intimidating to say the least.

I will also be posting a pictorial. So, pick your poison.

Here is the final look (taken from pictorial).



The video!



Pictorial and full product list after the jump!


Blend an eyeshadow a couple of shades darker than your skin in the crease

Pat a copper leaning gold on your lid

Blend an warm, medium brown eyeshadow in the crease

Precisely blend a dark, cool-toned eyeshadow in the crease

Add a black kohl liner in the waterline

Blend the same warm, medium brown eyeshadow on the lower lashline

Smudge the dark, cool-toned shadow close to the lash line.
Make sure to smudge out the black liner a tad. 

Precisely blend the dark brown shadow we just smudged

Dot the upper lash line with a dark brown kohl pencil.
Smudge out with the dark brown shadow.

Add a bronze-y gold eyeshadow to the inner corner.

Add a highlight to the brow bone.

Add mascara

Final look with just mascara

Apply your lashes

Final look with lashes.



PRODUCT LIST:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Shiro Cosmetics Sweet Honey
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked, Buck, and Half Baked)
MAC Showstopper
MAC Feline
Milani Liquif-eye in Brown
Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama
CG Clumpcrusher
Red Cherry Lashes in 747M
Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 117
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
Nars Laguna
Revlon Bronzed and Chic
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Nyx Mocha

Lips:
Mix of OCC Femme, Momento, and Feathered
Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss

Let me know if there is anything else you wanna see below in the comments!

And as always,
Until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment