Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Makeup Art: Engineering and Programming

Hello Loves!

So, I thought of something in the past week whenever I had 3 exams. I realized... these equations and code are taking over my life, becoming a part of my soul. It's as if the code and equations are taking over.

That was my inspiration for what I have created. It's as if you take the layers of skin that is my face off... my face and you see what is taking over my mind and soul. Yes, I put that very eloquently. I have a way with words.

Here is the interpretation of my soul takeover.


More pictures and product list after the jump!



Java code in this section


Engineering equations in this section
Product List:
Makeup Forever Flash Palette (white, black, dark blue)
Sugarpill Tako
Makeup Geek Corrupt
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 117
Coty Translucent Powder
Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Covergirl Clumpcrusher Mascara

And until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle





No comments:

Post a Comment