Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Face of the Day: My Birthday Makeup

Hello, hello, hello!
I finally get to posting my birthday makeup! I used one of my favorite indie eyeshadows, Shiro Cosmetics Dark Scarifice, to create this look. This is actually a modification on a look I did months ago on my old reddit account and I loved how this eyeshadow made my eyes look.

You know what the sad part is? This eyeshadow is soon to be discontinued :( BOOOOOOO. I thankfully ordered a full sized of the eyeshadow. Also, expect to see a haul and swatches of my Shiro Cosmetics order. I am impatiently waiting for the order to come and it seems like ages. I will talk more about that in that upcoming haul and swatch post.

ANYWAYS, on to the look. Here is the final look!

Look for more pictures (and a special announcement) after the jump!



MY EYES. ERMERGERRRDDDDDDDD.






Product List:
EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Imaginary Paintpot
Shiro Cosmetics Dark Sacrifice
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow
Naked Cosmetics IV-06 Pigment
Inglot 353 and 351 Eyeshadow
Benefit Steel My Blue Kohl Pencil
MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama
Covergirl Clumpcrusher Mascara
Ardell Individual Lashes in Short and Medium

FACE:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Guerlain Perles in Teint Rose
NYC Sunny Brozer
Nars Laguna Bronzer
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Tarte Exposed Blush

LIPS:
MAC Blankety Lipstick
Buxom White Russian Lip Polish

So, what is this special announcement? 
I will be doing a tutorial of this look.
Unfortunately, I will be busy with exams this entire week, so not anytime soon. But it will happen :) I pinky promise.

And until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment